Welcome to October’s edition of Purposeful Pages, everyone, co-hosted by the lovely Hannah and me. Through Purposeful Pages, whether we keep it going long-term or it’s a short-term kind of thing, we want to encourage intentionality, individuality, community, and purpose-filled living in all areas of life.
By this point, most of you are already aware of what this link-up is all about, especially since I just gave you the summary right there, but for formality’s sake, here’s all the official information.
- (Answering the question, What Exactly is Purposeful Pages?) Purposeful Pages is a monthly link-up designed to unite bloggers on answering questions about life, blogging, the Bible, writing, and books.
- Purposeful Pages is live on the first Saturday of every month for you to jump in whenever you want, until the next set of questions is up. Anyone can join at any time.
- You are more than welcome to submit questions for an upcomng edition of Purposeful Pages to Scattered Journal Pages or Furious Ever Afters via the contact forms on scatteredjournalpages.com (Amanda’s blog) and/or furiouseverafters.blogspot.com (Hannah’s blog).
Directions for ParticipationL
- Link back to Hannah and Amanda’s blogs at the beginning of your post, and insert the Purposeful Pages header image (meme).
- Copy and paste the description of Purposeful Pages above, under “What Exactly is Purposeful Pages?”
- Answer the questions; if you don’t feel comfortable answering a question or it doesn’t apply to you, feel free to go on to the next one instead.
- Comment on one of the girls’ blogs with the link to your post so they can check it out.
The Reason for the Name:
- We call it Purposeful Pages because we believe that life should be purposeful in every way. In what we read, what we write, and how we live, we believe that purpose is important. Additionally, every blogger is a writer in their own way, and blogging is a way to share “pages” of our lives with others.
And finally, onto this month’s questions!
Question One // What is something (or who is someone) that has encouraged you to grow in your faith?
Question Two // Has blogging showed a side of you that you normally don’t see?
Question Three // What inspires your “creative genius?”
Question Four // Why do you write?
Question Five // Your house is on fire, and you only have time to save one thing. Do you grab your hand-written manuscripts or your cat?
Question Six // If you could ban any book, which one would it be, and why?
Question Seven // What is your Myers-Briggs personality type (if you know it), and what unique aspect of your personality makes you who you are?
Question Eight // Did you have any kind of “breakthrough” point in your life, whether it had to do with writing, blogging, art, or anything else? If so, would you like to share about it?
Question Nine // Are there any hobbies that you have that don’t fit the stereotypical you?
Question Ten // Even if you haven’t written an official life purpose statement, can you tell us in a few sentences what you feel called to do with your life right now?
Participants in Last Month’s Edition, September 2016: